Delivery Manager & Frontend Developer
A Senior Frontend Developer with over 10 years of experience delivering e-commerce projects. Highly skilled in designing and implementing frontend solutions for enterprise-scale projects based on SAP CX (Hybris B2C & B2B). Experienced in working remotely and leading teams of front-end developers spread over different countries and time zones. I screened and interviewed potential candidates for open job positions. Currently work as Agile Delivery Manager for co.brick - a startup house.Download CV
My personal toolbox
- CSSCSS architecture for large-scale projects / Frontend performance / BEM naming methodology / Assets and payloads optimization
- Usability & AccessibilityDesigning user interfaces that allows users of diverse abilities to navigate, understand, and use your UI
- Certified Scrum DeveloperRequirements gathering / Design / Development / Sprint planning
- AmplienceHeadless CMS Integration / Monograms / Product configurators / Components design & development
- SAP CX (Hybris)Creating custom themes / Project estimations / UI Team lead / 3rd party integration / Client support and consultancy
Why you might want to work with me
In addition to my expertise as a front-end developer, I also specialize in other activities that could benefit your team.
- Interviewing candidatesHelping you to build team that will start delivering value by screening and interviewing potential candidates in your name.
- MVPBringing your idea as a minimal viable product (MVP) and beyond to help you to win new clients.
- DevRelMentoring developers while also maintaining a mutually beneficial partnership between the company and its clients.
Over 10 years of experience
During my 10+ years of professional experience I have helped build websites and services for well-known companies - B2C and B2B as well as for independent artists and charities. Click on the logos of selected projects for more details.
Notes to self
Blog posts featuring personal thoughts around web development aspects, finances, self-improvement, inspiring quotes and more
Over the years I had pleasure working on great projects but it was peoples (both clients and work mates) who made this projects pleasure to work on. Here are some of the recommendations I've received from my colleagues.